Monday, November 15, 2010

Wilton Cake Decorating Classes

Updated:  Oct. 16, 2012

July 2012 was my final month of teaching Wilton Classes.  Due to the increasing demand of my custom cake business and the fact that my kids are becoming even more involved in various activites, I just couldn't fit it all in anymore.  Teaching 3-4 evening classes each week meant missing out on most of my kids baseball games and school events, and of course, nothing means more to me than being there for my kids.  Thank you to all of you who have been my students.  I have truly enjoyed getting to know you and sharing a common interest.  The good news is, you can still learn from me with private lessons or group decorating parties through my business, Creations by Barbara, Ltd. (www.nccakeparties.com).  Feel free to check my website and follow my updates on my Facebook business pageCreations by Barbara, Ltd.  I have greatly enjoyed teaching Wilton Classes and meeting so many wonderful people.  I love teaching and am lucky to be able to continue to do so through Creations by Barbara :).  My business email is:  barbara@nccakeparties.com .


I love everything cake and am so excited that I get to share that passion with others. I got my start in cake decorating with Wilton Classes and a wonderful teacher. I am thrilled to now teach Wilton Method classes at A.C. Moore!
If you have an interest in cake decorating, Wilton Classes are a great opportunity to learn!
See www.nccakeclass.com for my class schedule and details on how to register.
Feel free to email me directly: barbara@nccakeclass.comI hope to meet you soon!

No comments: